Thursday, March 3, 2011

PURA VIDA!!

I'm BAAAAACK!  Just returned from a lovey 10 day vacation to Costa Rica with my sister Christine, Mike and his family, including my two adorably sweet nieces Madison (8 years old) and Cayla (4 1/2 years old). We saw many animals along the way: dolphins, crocodiles, sloths, butterflies, coati, lizards, geckos, horses, cows, dragonflies, hermit crabs, toucans and of course, MONKEYS! Needless to say, I'm glad I had my own personal zoo to take pictures of right in my back yard! We also completed the many adventures that Costa Rica had to offer: ziplining (yes, even the 4 1/2 year old went! She was fearless and kept exclaiming, me next, me next!), horseback riding (Madison's favorite), canyoning down waterfalls (Christine was a pro!), surfing (Mike's favorite, he went everyday), sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, and lots and lots of eating! The savory food, friendly culture, warm people, harmonious sounds of the jungle, rich colors of the flora and fauna and wonderful priceless memories I made with my nieces made this a trip of a life-time.
I hope you'll share my adventures with me and browse through my photos and videos throughout the month. Pura Vida!

No comments:

Post a Comment